The Before and After School, Summer, Early Dismissal and Vacation Program
held within The Friendship School
Hours of Operation:
6:30am - 9:30am & 3:30pm - 6:00pm
Vacations/ Summer Camp
6:30am - 5:30pm
Join us for Summer Camp at TFS- Full day and 1/2 day program available
Stay tuned for Summer Camp Information!
Must be a excepted into the Friendship or current student of TFS to enroll in program.
NOW ACCEPTING ENROLLMENT
Carelot Clubhouse Program within The Friendship School is accepting registration! Stop into the program to pick up a start packet or download the forms below!
All forms must be returned directly the Carelot Clubhouse at The Friendship School
Clubhouse Brochure Registration Form Parent Agreement
SUMMER CAMP 2016
Potassium Iodide Authorization Form
Emergency Form Early Childhood Health Assessment Record
Carelot Clubhouse is committed to providing quality care and education in a warm, secure, loving environment. Early childhood should be a time of fun, exploration, and discovery through experiment, touch, and interaction. Our staff strives to encourage the children for whom we care to be actively involved in the learning process by providing age-appropriate activities. These activities stimulate and challenge your child according to his or her individual needs.
It is our philosophy that learning through play is a key part of early childhood. Learning through play is the active involvement between adults, children, and materials. Through quality play activities, the children gather valuable information as they develop important skills for future academic success! It is important for children to have experiences with real objects before they understand meaning of such symbols as letters and numbers. It is for this reason that our hands-on approach to learning allows the children to experiment, touch, manipulate and interact with their environment.
Clubhouse Quality Checklist
- Warm and inviting atmosphere
- Greeted with a friendly smile
- Posted licenses and permits
- Adequate indoor space for activities
- No signs of needed repair or maintenance
- Staff positively communicate with children
- Developmentally appropriate activities
- Warm, nurturing staff
- Staff certified in first aid and CPR
- A scheduled curriculum
- The program follows NAEYC standards
- Parents are informed of accidents and unusual incidents
- Monthly newsletters
- Children are always under adult supervision and within a 1:10 ratio
- All dangerous products are kept out of reach of children
- Various learning centers are available to the children
- Children are having FUN!!!
0-3 ½ hours per week....$25
3 ¾ - 7 ¾ hours per week ... $60
8-14 3/4 hours per week ... $90
15-27 ½ hours per week ... $135
27 ¾ - 30 ¾ hours per week ... $160
Vacation Rate: $40 per day or $170 per week
For additional information, please call 860-447-4049 ext. 7167 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit our Website- www.carelot.net